Sunday, December 4, 2011

4-H

Church went well this morning. Travis, Robbie, and I read the story of Mary becoming pregnant with Jesus, and Robbie lit the 2nd advent candle. After service, I took Robbie up to the 4-H fairgrounds for the Open House, and to get signed up for Mini 4-H. He's excited! He wants to do Arts & Crafts and Collections. Our first meeting is February 13th. I wish I could've done 4-H when I was little. I could've learned so many skills, but I feel like I missed out. It helps, though, knowing that I can encourage Robbie on his projects. This will be his first year in, so it will be exciting to see the things that he comes up with.

After the 4-H Open House, we went on a tour of an old church here in town. I can't remember the name of it, but it was really neat to see all the old stuff in there. I'm not much of a History person, but it was interesting. Travis loves History so he had a blast! The boys got to decorate pinecone ornaments with glitter, and Robbie made a strand of popcorn, and sewed a piece of a quilt.


No comments:

Post a Comment