Friday, January 4, 2013

10 Ways to Form a Greater Bond With Your Kids


I have two sons who live with me, ages 8 and 6. When my oldest was first born, I was a stay-at-home Mom, which allowed me many chances to form a tight bond with him. I am thankful for that because now, even though I now work, I still have that solid foundation to stand on. Unfortunately, my full-time job and school do not allow for much time with my boys. Weekends are about the only chance I really get to have quality time with them, and even then, sometimes our schedules are so full that time is limited. 

I have had the privilege of being off work the past couple weeks for Christmas break. During that time, I came up with a list of ten ways that I can make more time for my children and strengthen our bond. I figured others could benefit from these also, so each Saturday for ten weeks, I will be sharing one way that you can form a greater bond with your kids. I hope you all will enjoy these and take them to heart. Each one holds special meaning for me and my children, and I hope they do the same for you and your kids as well.

Blessed by Him, 
Adrienne



No comments:

Post a Comment