Saturday, December 21, 2013

Week 6 - Watch Movies With Them

As Christmas quickly approaches, I want to talk about one of my favorite ways to make memories with our children, and definitely form a greater bond with them.

As I think back on my childhood, I remember one special time that really stands out more than any others: watching Christmas movies with my Grandparents. Sipping on hot cocoa while watching Frosty The Snowman was a great way to spend those crisp winter days. Even though “the weather outside was frightful”, “the hot cocoa and movies were so delightful…”

Today, my favorite channel on television is the Hallmark channel. Not only do they have the classic Christmas cartoons I grew up on, but they also have wholesome movies that are great for the entire family. The best part is, Hallmark is great all year, regardless of the season, making it easy for parents to catch a movie with their kiddos before bedtime.

As Christmas comes and goes this coming week, there will be many memories shared. I hope that all my readers will consider making “movie time” one of them. Your children won’t be disappointed!

This week:
Watch a Christmas movie with your children. Feel free to make some cocoa and cuddle on the couch too! J

Blessed by Him,
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment