Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012!

Fa la la la la, it's time to say goodbye...

Even though 2012 will be gone in just a few hours, the memories of this year will forever remain in my heart. Incase you missed them, here are the highlights of my 2012.

January - I took a shot at homeschooling the boys. It failed, but at least now I won't spend my life wondering "What if?"

May - I turned 29, making this the last year in my 20's. BIG SAD FACE :(

June - I found my brother and sister on Facebook, giving me two sisters, one brother, two nieces, and three nephews!!! :)

July - I started working at The Excel Center. I also got to meet my sister for the first time!!!




September - Robbie started attending Liberty Christian School, the BEST decision I ever made for him! :)

December - Travis and I celebrated our three-year anniversary. I also met my brother and sister-in-law for the first time on the 8th, then went back to spend Christmas with them!!!



  


After such an amazing 2012, how can 2013 ever compare? I guess only time will tell. 

What were the highlights of your 2012? Feel free to comment below!

Blessed by Him,
Adrienne



No comments:

Post a Comment