Monday, October 24, 2011

New Beginnings

For those who know me personally, you know that I have worked with children since I was 12 years old. I have done babysitting, substitute teaching, and I’ve worked at daycares. I received my Associate’s degree in Early Childhood last year from Kaplan University. I currently work for the YMCA as Site Director of an after-school program. Even though I love children, I feel that it’s time for a change. I have recently been looking into going back to school for a different field. I got back in touch with Kaplan and discussed my plans for a business degree. After a few phone calls and a trip to the campus, I am now enrolled for my Bachelor’s in Business Administration with a focus in Project Management. My classes start next Wednesday and I’m so excited!







I also have been looking for a job as a receptionist/secretary. I have an interview next Tuesday at a law firm. Wish me luck! In the meantime, I’m still applying to other businesses. I am so ready for a CHANGE!


No comments:

Post a Comment